Saturday 2 August 2014

Staffie Saturday

Hi PetPals,

Staffies are always getting bad press. Everyday in the newspaper or online, there are stories about these 'Monster' 'Killer' dogs. The truth is, Staffies are good, soppy, gentle dogs if the owner trains them correctly. Of course, every dog poses a threat/risk but with the right training and common sense, all dogs can live side by side with humans. If we educate ourselves on better care for our dogs than the dogs will be a lot better. 

Anyway,  I found these pictures which I totally agree with and I'm sure you will too.





If you have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, I would love to feature your pet on my blog. Please leave a comment below detailing life with your Staffie. Let's change peoples perception of this lovely breed together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment